True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I would love that. :))

Aki stayed where he sat, slightly watching Nick getting up to help a heavily pregnant woman struggling. As if from nowhere he got a freezing cold feeling of such jealously. He decided to stay sitting even though he wanted to snatch Nick away from her. He was suddenly angry as a raging fire flickering up to the skies. He sighed softly, controlling his urges to fight the woman but his rage was becoming lethal and eager to be exerted as a fist or a slap to her face. He simply got up, walking with an uncoordinated, trying to be graceful steps. He approached the man known as Nick, holding his arm possessively as if to say he was his one and his only. He was not willing to let his husband help anyone but him. He was being unfair but he was also loving.

He put on fake smiles, trying his hardest not to let his emotions get the best of him. He was eager to get out of the hospital and be able to have Nick touching no one but him. He was happy to have Nick to himself. He could not help himself. He felt as though any man could take him which was scary.

That was only one from a bunch of fears.."I am alright."  He was trying not to show his true colors. He would never share his husband. Never ever. He was only his. He looked up as a nurse called the two lovers into a room. He was soon helped on the examining bed where he would be doing the ultrasound. He knew that it was safe but at the same time he was nervous. He could not help it, hospitals did truly creep Aki out ever since he was little.

"Mr Aki .. Mr Nick. The doctor just arrived. Follow me please." The nurse was kind, softly saying that the doctor would soon be in their room. After a long wait Aki was gently holding Nick's hand gently but firmly, looking around the room to distract his many thoughts and racing heartbeats as he was being searching upon. Life would have been so very unbearable without Nick. He wanted to always be with him, not being out of his sight for even a short time.

When Nick was with him he felt so relaxed. The doctor soon walked in, shaking the two men's hands as he introduced himself. "Hello, my name is Dr. Gage. How are you and what brings you two here today?" He said. He was a friendly man, only doing what a trustworthy doctor was meant to do.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-20-2018, 06:11 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,174 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,245 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,217 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8