True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(This roleplay is so fun. :D)

Aki tensed up as the doctor touched him, trying to know that if his hands were being harmless or harmful. He swallowed hard, focusing only on Nick and him only. He held the hand that was kindly and lovingly offered to him, gently holding it and never letting go. He could sense that the whole process of checking him was too much to bear for Nick. He made sure that he had no interest for the doctor or any other man. His heart was like a lock and only Nick and him alone had the key to it. He trusted only him. Life was so much like being happy all the time. It was like Christmas each day.

He despised the doctor's cold hands on his body. He knew that the doctor was not making sexual advances but he still felt uncomfortable. He wanted to whimper but he simply looked up into Nick's eyes, finding himself truly soothed by them. He lived and loved because of Nick and found each breath like a maricle when he was around him and him only. The love that Nick and Aki was like so much more than the feeling of it ever was. He felt unsafe whenever he was without Nick. Other men were like strangers. He loved Nick and only him, not wanting to be with anyone else. He wanted his Nick.

"Of course you both can, the examination is over. By the way, if you need me then call. I can help with the birthing if it becomes too difficult of a process." The doctor said, noticing just how nervous the two lover's were but did not bring the such topic up to them. Life was like a puppy, it would grow from an innocent, clumbsy, wide eyed to wise, fully grown and patient. He sighed when they were able to leave but waiting for the vitamins to be given to Aki.

To the two lovers felt relief the doctor released them, simply giving them each a card with his information on it. He slowly got up, not getting up too fast. He then left the room along with Nick beside him. He sighed softly with relief, walking to the pharmacy room and sat down in two chairs in a corner.

The silent, two seated corner was occupied by the two lovers. "Of course we can, my love. We can be at home when the birthing day comes." He spoke softly, wrapping his strong but gentle arms around his beloved, troubled lover.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-21-2018, 08:24 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,511 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,250 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,286 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8