True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki felt badly for just how sad Nick felt but he did his best to cheer him up. He was also worried as to what would happen to the two of them if they were in the burdensome hospital any longer. That something would have meant getting into an argument or a fight if such a true tension ever arose. "No, my love. You are not being naive. I do not want to return to this freakshow either." He said quietly but  to Nick's ears enough he could hear. He felt as through the staring eyes of other also pregnant men were silently undressing him. He stayed where he was sitting, patiently waiting for Nick as he got up and walked to the pharmacy. He played a mind game in the unbearable place known as the pharmacy. He sighed softly, using a magazine to pass the time.

He tapped his foot quietly on the floor, humming in silence. He was scared that the many men were staring at him. He was eager to be alone with Nick, his brave and loyal knight and his perfect Prince charming. He made him feel so young. He may have been a middle aged man but he was still felt as if he could run in a marathon or move mountains with such perfect ease. He lived to be with his beloved and it seemed to be written in the cosmos that he and Nick were meant to be in love. He was happy and at peace to be with him and him only. Love was so much like a butterfly that was leaving it's home.

"I couldn't have said it better myself, we can leave now that we have the medication. As for the other men, it it is simple .. I  simply ignored them. They tend to get too aroused when they see either handsome or single men." He was proud of his husband who was his loyal, brave and caring husband and he felt so truly blessed to have found his true one and only soulmate.

Within a matter of minutes he got up with Nick's help, walking as fast as he could. In the car he gently held him close, not knowing what troubled Nick. He did not know as to what happened around that dreaded corner. He did not know that his lover was being unfairly harassed by a few of the other men. Gently he kissed his lover's cheek, not wanting him to be uncomfortable but was not skilled at conversations.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-22-2018, 04:58 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,853 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,284 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8