True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
"I am fine with a home water birth. Yes, I ready to go shopping." He said happily, rubbing his swollen belly gently. "I love you too."

Aki expressed a smile, gazing into Nick's eyes. He did not direct his eyes away, his Nick was like a god that was gifted with muscles and rock hard mosxles. He was truly relaxed and relieved, never eyeing the other to tonight neas was so much like getting he was pleasant feelings. He was indeed pregnant but he was blessed to have such two maricles in his swollen, sometimes aching stomach. He was sadly tired after walking for a short bit or so.

He walked into the clothing store beside Nick who helped him, getting baby clothes and other items for the two unborn twins. He helped too, humming softly to himself. He made sure that he did truly get the right objects or clothing. He was happy to be next to his beloved. He was always so happy when he was always on adventures. He sighed eagerly. He smiled, blushing when Nick showered him such pure and loving affection. He heard the engine revving and him driving off to a much more different location after they had left the dreaded building known as the large, busy and fearful hospital.

He didn't want to be there. Not now and not ever.

They were finally relaxed. He rubbed his belky, relaxing in a relaxing chair in the car. The such car was big and Aki was able to stretch his sore, cramping. Carrying around one chils was bearable but twins were unbearable and was much wirser. Even when he was in discomforts he forced himself to go through if. He felt weary at times and ended up with hard breathes. He felt much more at peace when he and his lover was both driving far away from the hospital, nurses and doctors. Soon the two lovers arrived at the clothing store that had tons of special clothes for heavily pregnant men and women.

He did feel vulnerable in his chest area because of being sensitive. "I would love a few bras. These nursing bras look alright to me." He looked for a few bras and tried each of the ones on until satisfied. He put the many baby clothes, bras and maternity clothes on the cashier counter.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-22-2018, 03:23 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8