True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I do paragraphs as well but I am troubled in real life so I have not been on the ball lately. I am sometimes at writer's block roleplaying style.)

Upon command to stand upon all fours like a dog Aki did as he was told. He lowered his body, carefully getting upon his hands and knees. He stayed still and waited patiently for the second command. As his hair was ruffled by one of Nick's hands he panted softly as if a dog would do, his bright pink tongue hanging out like his character was acting as. He wanted to put more true, vibrant life into his his character. He smiled, feeling as if his costume like outfit as a true part of him, moving his body like he did for a while. When he was commanded to follow he did as what was to be commanded, crawling over and sitting on the floor. He acted like a true dog, loving it when he was praised by his owner Nick and him only. The two lovers was enjoying this acting that they was so very eager to do as what was ordered to do with each passing moment that they had shared together alone for a while Chris was gone.

He listened to the question that was asked by his owner. He barked twice, enjoying the role-playing as an adorable dog. He did more of what he was told to fo, put his head where it was meant to be.. When he was commanded to eat his tail he did so. He did a very good job of being a dog and he wanted to fo that for a while day or night. The two lovers lost track of time. He was overjoyed that he got to be able to roleplay with Nick for the very first time. It was interesting and beyond the word fun. As the night wore on he was doing commands spoken by his beloved master Nick, savoring each  moment.

He wagged the tail,  carefully laying down on his stomach. He rolled over onto his back gently, his large belly exposed to be touched by Nick. He barked gently, panting once again like a dog would do. He smirked, gazing up into his lover's handsome eyes.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-23-2018, 07:18 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,174 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,245 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,217 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8