True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am glad that I am doing alright in our roleplay. You are doing wonderfully too.:))

Aki rode his lover's large cock, making sure that he was close to his orgasm. The holding back of his climax was harsh and unbearable but he did so any way.  He sighed happily with hard, rushed breaths.With each breath he found himself beside himself with each moment that passed on by.

He moaned, cried out, gasped, sighed and screamed in pleasure.  He did pant heavily as if he was running a long, seemingly endless race.as his sensitive opening and his birth canal was responding he felt it moving in a way of its own. He slightly rocked his hips but stayed submissive as he was meant to.

Even though his body was telling him to release his climax he kept it back he did so. He tensed up and relaxed his body until he was allowed. He smiled, biting his bottom lip as he let his lover thrust back and forward. As Nick released his orgasm Aki did so as well at the very same amount of time.

He felt as though he was finally able to relax, his body spilling forth his orgasm. He sighed happily, feeling Nick's hands on his massive globe of a  belly. He did not feel his lover's cock leave him and he was glad of that.Nick was so close to him. He moved himself upon his side as he was meant to do.

He kissed Nick's lips. He felt like smiling and smirking whenever he and his lover shared a passionate minute of heated liplocking. He moaned aloud, not caring about being quiet anymore. He wanted this moment and many others to last for a long time. As the such time passed he became more sensitive.

He smiled as the presence of sex was finally over and done with. He tried to get up bit was overcome with exhaustion as his legs felt like jelly. He sighed, feeling as though he could not walk for even a single second. Not even a single step, a minor or major one. A such special serious ones.

"Thank you, my love." He said softly with a smile of his own, getting dressed just in case any maids were sneaking around. "I appreciate your help."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-04-2018, 10:22 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8