True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki was also eager for his lover's presence to be beside him in the bed. He blushed shyly, feeling as if a secret was revealed as his shirt was removed by his beloved Nick. He wanted to hide his belly which was riddled with many unappealing stretch marks upon once flat, flawless skin. He wanted to cry but all he did was try to conceal each.

"I love you so much Nick, and it is like I am aroused each and every single day. You bring out the best in me." He said softly, chuckling happily and blushed crimson. He realized as to what he had said. He knew that he was being honest but he was still a bit shy about simply and openly blurting out his thoughts. He was blessed to have a loving lover.

He sighed in pleasure as Nick placed a towel on his body. He was unknowing of just how beautiful Nick thought of him as. He wanted to smile but the stretchmarks made his thinking more mixed up in a negative way. He loved the twins and their father but at the same time he was uncertain of how the large stretchmarks truly were but they were.

During the pregnancy he noticed many of his features changing. First it was his rear that expanded to a slightly bigger size, then his once flat belly that became much more round and swollen and then last, but not least his chest became more like breasts that were filled with milk and were sensitive and tender. He looked much more fertile and female like. He tried not to be loud, not wanting the maids or butlers to wake up and find out. He hated each of the maids and butlers who were indeed nosy and wanting to hear details.

He noticed Nick had stopped, looking up into his eyes. He followed the direction of his lover's eyes and frowned. He noticed as to why he made no other movements and then realized. He pulled up the covers, covering his belly. He whimpered and tried to express his emotions but all he could do was burst into tears of bitterness, sniffling softly.

It was just one of his many mother like hormones. He felt embarrassed for breaking down so easily but he could not help it. He wiped his tears and tried being a man. He got up, putting back on his shirt. He said inbetween saddened sobs, trying not to make any unnecessary noises. As much as he liked all he could do was sit on the bed and cry.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-13-2018, 12:51 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,241 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8