True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Lol. Sorry. I did not notice that. And I fixed it.)

Aki tried his very best not to squirm, sighing and moaning softly. He did not want his lover and him to be found out. He did not know what Christopher would do if the secret was found our or blown. He was so very eager to release his orgasm but he knew that he needed to remain completely aware of his outbursts and tried to remain quiet and remained that exact way, licking his own two lips.

He gripped the covers of the bed, not ever letting go. He gazed up into Nicks adorable, handsome eyes. He wanted his voice to be loud and untamed but knew that he had to be quiet and calm. Soon he was a sweat covered, panting mess. He sighed softly, not being too loud. He squirmed around slightly, trying his very hardest not to bring any attention to the door of the room that him and his beloved had both shared together and them alone. If love was a simple feeling then it would not explain as to why the two of them had shared a life together forever and ever without being alone.

He and Nick had made such passionate lovemaking for a few hours. He felt as though he were a balloon close to popping. He was eager to be with Nick forever and ever. He wanted to run away, wanting to start something new because of a heated love.  He leaned his head up, placing kisses upon the front and sides of Nick's neck. He said between periods of panting, speaking softly to Nick.

"Yes love, you always know how to reach my sweet spot. I love it when you do that." He said softly, smiling up at his lover. He wanted to shout to the rooftops, wanted to scream as loud as he could and letting all know that he was with a true man. Christopher was a thing of the past. His Nick was like a God to him, wanting to be with him forever and more. With each forceful thrust of Nick's strong hips Aki felt his body being dominated, the bed rocking back and forth beneath the two of them. The minutes passed on by becoming hours and hours until the were truly and completely tired.

He was whimpering because of how sluggish the pace of pleasuring was. He sighed, panted and moaned, never wanting this to ever end. Life was so much like a constant joy for both Aki and Nick.

He was not prepared for what would be torture, feeling his body quivering and twitching. He was happy whenever he was taken by Nick. He felt close to climax only to be held off. His body was sensitive, feeling his back arch and his stomach rise because of his bare cock being held. "Yes my love .. I am ready." He said gently, keeping himself focused on releasing at the same time as Nick.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-16-2018, 07:57 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,249 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8