True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are welcome, my friend. :D)

Aki moaned softly, trying not to invite any unwanted attention from any of the maids or butlers to the door. He felt his stomach jiggling with his lover's many thrusts, losing count of just how many of them had passed. He shivered in pleasure, feeling the strength of Nick inside of his body's scorching hot depths.

As his sensitive cock was being stroked he gasped with each upward and downward movement of Nick's hand. He was curious as to if their lovemaking was harming the children but was relieved when he did not feel them moving around. Perhaps they were sleeping for a time and that was what caused him to be submissive for Nick. He loved the feeling of Nick's cock jamming itself inside of him. He was eager to be with Nick for as long as he could ever truly be.

He smiled up at Nick, not letting his eyes leave Nick's own ones. When he heard the words he always loved hearing Nick whispered he felt his own orgasm closing in which caused him to cry out. He sighed in relief, never wanting to come down from feeling high as a soaring bird always would when he was enjoying such passionate, sensual sexual intercourse. He adored his beloved Nick day by day and night by night, nothing would ever change that bond. Nothing.

After spilling forth his own seed he sighed, his body limp. He felt his own over pleasured cock twitching which caused him to hiss. He quivered as he felt his inner walls being filled up to the brim. They burst in front of his overwhelmed eyes. He blinked his weary eyes a few times but the colors wouldn't ever fade.

He held the covers of the bed until his hands ached from the strain of a steel strong grip. He sighed one last, final time until he slowly got down from his very true and cheerful high. He loved how protectively and lighthearted Nick was as a husband. He blushed and noticed just how torn the covers he held were.

He smiled, kissing his beloved husband's lips for a long, lingering minute. He felt as though he could kiss Nick forever without stopping.

"I love you too Nick, you are more stronger than your father if I do say so myself." He said with a gentle smile. "And you have not been intense. I would have known if our twins were moving in response to our lovemaking if it was hurting them." He replied to Nick's worry about the twins.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-17-2018, 07:57 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8