True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki continued to whimper like a saddened dog, wanting the agony he felt to simply stop. He had gently placed his hands above Nick's own warm, soothing ones. With each strike of contractions he gasped, clenching his teeth to avoid crying out loudly and causing attention.

He wanted nothing more than to sleep but he was too wide awake now. He tried to close his eyes, focusing only on Nick's gentle but firm rubbing upon his belly. He panted heavily as if he was in the middle of an endless sprint. The pains his tightening stomach muscles felt was so much more than simply intense. He was gripping the covers of the bed tightly, keeping his eyes closed while he needed to ignore the kicking.

He was curious as to why the twins were so anxious and restless in such movements. He tried to control his weak, tired breathing, feeling so very happy but also felt very worried and nervous as each passing day leads up to what would be the day of the soon to be birthing process.

The first baby became quiet and still upon feeling his father's touch. The second one also calmed down, both falling into a peaceful slumber. Aki was relieved, feeling as if he was finally at peace. He sighed, graciously thanking Nick for helping him through his troubles and pains.

When the agony faded he sighed in relief, softly speaking to Nick. "Thank you, Nick. The pains are becoming more and more intense now from time to time whenever our twins move around. They must be cramped inside of me now that they are becoming almost to full size."

He was proud of his soon to be family. Even though Christopher didn't know about the affair he was in with Nick he wanted to stop hiding the affection they had to each other.  With each and every single day he was closer to the day of the soon to be day of intense, harsh birthing.

"No Nick, my sweet. It is not your fault. And you did not hurt me. Not one bit." He smiled softly, speaking gently while gazing into Nick's eyes.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-19-2018, 06:40 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,855 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,215 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8