True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are welcome.:))

Aki bit his lower lip, wanting to be freed from the intense throbbing of his cock. He panted heavily, gasping from time to time. Squirming beyond his control he struggled his very hardest not to cry out. He arched his backside upward, his beyond swollen belly rising up as it was lifted. He was in both pleasure and pain.

Whenever his sensitive prostate was being teased he had exhaled a snake like hiss. He sighed happily, his eyes closing as he focused only on birthing the butt plug. He used his hidden muscles to bring forth the snug sexual object from the depths of his rump. He gripped the covers of the bed tightly enough that his hands ached.

He did as he was encouraged to do, adding full strength to his pushes. He knew that the baby was the butt plug but it was fun to pretend. It truly was. He closed his eyes from time to time, opening them only to see Nick's adorable, proud smile. He tried his hardest not to become aroused again, it was interesting to be with Nick.

He pretended that the butt plug was like a true unborn child, felt his body shaking in exertion of bearing down. He clenched his teeth tightly, never giving in or up. With each push and motion of his muscles the butt plug had slowly emerged from him, causing him to gasp or groan as if he were truly giving birth. Birth was hard.

He tried his very hardest, trying to get the butt plug out of him but each moment his prostate was being pressed against he would give into the intense sensation. He breathed hard as he tried hard to succeed in the process of a fake birthing. He was eager to find out when he would birth the two twins. He was eager for the real thing.

When the butt plug was finally out of him he did indeed yelp and then sighed when done, smiling proudly even when he collapsed on the bed finally. "Thank you, Nick. I cannot wait until our twins are born." He smirked, embracing his beloved Nick in his arms. Even though it was hard to sleep together because of his belly he tried to.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-31-2018, 09:25 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,855 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,215 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8