True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am glad that we are both on the same track. And yes, it can be after Christopher and Natasha leaves.)

That morning as the sun arose over the horizon and the moon slept below the skies Aki awoke. He noticed that he was once sleeping on the toilet in the bathroom. He sighed, trying his very hardest to use it the same as he was trying to last night. He wanted to be freed of the strange, aching and painful feeling of a very urine full bladder.

The bright thing was that Christopher and his whore of a mistress were gone. Soon he was to know when he would notice no shouting at maids and butlers by her or him.

Aki was on the toilet, trying to focus only on standing up. His once calm face was now red as a tomato. He urinated in the toilet and sighed, still continuing to blush in embarrassment. He rubbed his belly with a hand while the other one was struggling to help him up by himself. He was eager to stand but he couldn't with just himself.

He panted heavily, his exhausted body quivering on it's own as if it had a mind of it's own was what it seemed like. He whimpered as if he were a saddened pup, trying his hardest to focus only on standing up and to his unsteady feet. He was beyond weary. He gripped upon the sink and slowly arose from the cold, pale and bright white toilet.

He walked to Nick after he washed his hands till they were squeaky clean. He wrapped his arms around him, never wanting to let go. "I am sorry, my love. The twins were too restless last night. I wanted to use the toilet because of them kicking my bladder but I could not get back up when they stopped kicking." He said with a shaky voice.

He sighed as he was on his feet, walking from the room with a penguin like waddle beside Nick. He was thankful to have a lover such as him. He was also blessed to have someone who could help and adore him with each day and pass the night passionate lovemaking until the next day time would bathe the lands in bright, blinding sunlight.

"I am alright, the twins are so anxious at night. It is kind of like they love to be more of that way only at night." He said with a warm, soft smile up at Nick. He rubbed his belly with a soft sigh of relief as he was finally standing, feeling happy that he was able to walk around for a time. After that he and Nick were in their shared of room.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-03-2018, 06:05 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8