True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are welcome, my friend. I am glad to be roleplaying with you. It is very interesting.:D)

"Thank you, love." Aki smiled as well, always blushing when he saw Nick's handsome, addictive one. He did lower the passenger seat until he was comfortable. He turned around so that he laying facing Nick. He slumbered for a while, becoming more and more comfortable. He was eager to be in the Villa soon but he was patient. He awoke to the sound of his loudly grumbling stomach as if it was begging to be fed. "I would like to stretch my legs for a while, and a small snack would be nice." He could not keep back a smile.

Each and every single day he was becoming more and more feminine. He felt as though he was still a man but his fertile belly, delicious curves and hormones were woman like.

He rubbed his belly gently, humming softly like he did whenever happy. He loved it whenever he was with his beloved lover Nick and the two unborn twins. He felt more and more like a female but kept his gentlemanly thoughts and manners. They stopped for a while, Nick opened the passenger door for him and they walked around together. They also had money for a few snacks, Aki got a bag of potato chips and a bottle of fresh water from the store and after that they were back on the seemingly endless road that went on and on.

He laid back down to sleep, getting a few hours of it before he was awoken by Nick. He yawned, getting up and leaving the car once Nick woke him. He was eager to spend time with Nick and him alone. Life was about keeping love and friendships alive and with Nick beside him he could do anything possible and so much more and that was wonderful.

It seemed as though it was forever that Nick was driving but Aki was passing the time by sleeping. Carrying around two unborn twins was a strain on his hips. As much as his body ached he did not complain even though he wanted to so very badly. He stayed quiet, dreaming of their also slumbering unborn twins. 
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-08-2018, 06:48 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,244 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,216 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8