True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
"I feel blessed to share our lives together in this lovely Villa." Aki smiled as well, loving it when Nick flashed his adorable smile at him. He was eager to spend the most amount of time with him as possible and never wanting to be alone. His beloved was like an angel on earth.  He was also eager to welcome the birth of their two twin newborns. "Our twins will feel that way too."

Slowly and carefully Aki followed beside him after offering a hand to him, ascending the such stairs until he was upon the last one. He was helped up each stair, focusing only on making it to the bedroom that the both of them would share together that nightfall. He also agreed with Nick, also feeling the same way with the prissy selfish Natasha who tried to make moves on Nick.

"I love it that we do not need to hide our love from anyone. I would love to stay at the Villa for a long time." Aki smirked, kissing Nick's soft lips with his own. He loved it when they shared a passionate, gentle kiss. He nodded about either staying in the house or venturing around the new home that Nick had picked for them. It was a peaceful place to raise an independent family.

"I would love to walk around the ranch for a while after we wash up. It will be fine with me for a while." Aki was only at peace with his beloved Nick and no one else. He searched in his suitcase, gathering clothing from it and then followed Nick to the bathroom area of the Villa. He undressed, revealing his feminine shaped body. to his Nick, learning not to be shy around him.

"Do you want to share the shower with me, love?" Aki said softly, expressing a smile while offering his body to Nick like always. His body was nude and easy to please.

He smirked once again, feeling as if he was aroused all over again. He would have been able to relax with the water pouring down gently upon him.  He kept the  smooth glass door of the shower open. He teased Nick playfully while lathering his body in front of him with a bar of soap with his favorite strawberry shampoo as he kept gazing into Nick's eyes. lustfully.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-11-2018, 01:52 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8