True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Thank you, my friend. That means a lot. And I will. By the way, I would love to do the bathroom scene.:D)

Aki gazed up into Nick's adorable eyes, never wanting to ever look away. Not even for a mere second. He hummed softly as he placed kisses upon Nick's lips. He was heavily weighed down by the twins and the meal that he had consumed an hour before. He may have been a man but he was feeling quite feminine with each and every single passing minute and so much more.

As he was lathered down by the lotion he sighed peacefully. He had closed his eyes to savor each touch Nick placed upon his body. He opened his eyes as his name was called, smiling as he responded back. "I love you too Nick, you are so very handsome. You are like my Romeo and I am your Juliette." He felt his lover's lips exploring each area of his full and bloated belly.

He smiled wider, stripping his beloved of his clothing. "I could go forever with you whenever we make love." He was eager to always be filled upon with Nick's well sized cock. He moaned gently as his belly was rubbed by his lover's strong but gentle hands. He closed his eyes once more, reveling because of  him working magic on the unmistakable presence of such soreness of his body.

He took the lead second, peppering kisses to the underside of Nick's chin. With the time that passed he was eager to ride his large cock, wanting to stare down into his eyes. He removed his own clothing as well starting with his shirt from his chest and head revealing the sight of his perky, puffy, milk filled breasts and his bulging, slightly swaying presence of his eager to be touched belly.

He sighed once more, placing his hands above Nick's ones and guided them to his breasts, letting him fondle and squeeze them which had turned him on like a wildfire. His chest was now feminine but he was still strong as any other man. He was not ever embarrassed to undress in front of Nick, always loving to show off his pregnant body for as long as he could before the birthing process.

He felt blessed to have a chance to do what woman could for their husbands. He was glad that he was different than normal men. He had the best of what was two worlds. Life was like a dream .. a  dream that he never wanted to ever awaken from. He looked into Nick's eyes once more, loving it when him and his lover spent many moments like this.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-22-2018, 11:52 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8