True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I have also anticipated the bathroom scene as well. After the sex scene it seems to fit right in later that night. And thank you, I try my best.)

Aki smirked blissfully, gazing up into the depths of Nick's eyes eagerly. He bit his thin, lower lip as his breasts were being played with. He sighed with delight from time to time at how his beloved's hands worked magic on him. He moaned with each movement of Nick's skilled sexual expertise.  He hummed as if a bird, the sound vibrating in the seemingly endless abyss.

He blushed as he heard the words that he longed to hear from his beloved. "You can taste as much milk as you want, sweetheart." He closed his eyes, reaching up and gently stroking Nick's soft hair as if he were a mere child feeding from his mother. He felt as though the feeding from him was pleasurable and blissful. He felt as though he would be happy when Nick was around.

He shivered as if he was in complete heaven, never wanting to be away from the pleasure that Nick always gave to him. "Yes Nick, I want your big cock inside of me." He wanted to always be in Nick's arms and only his, he trusted no one else but him. Love was like that to him. He begun to move his hips gently, beginning his task of riding upon Nick's scorching warm cock.

He moaned, he lowered his head, placing his kisses upon his cheeks and finally, his lips. He was a man by gender and nature but the pregnancy took out his feminine side. He smiled, wanting to bounce up and down upon Nick's large cock but stuck to simply rocking his hips back and forth in such soft but very passionate, loving movements.

"Yes, my love, I think that I can still ride you." He said and then began jumping up and down softly upon Nick's strong hips, loving it when he was. He sighed between each moan, letting Nick know that he was in such delight and bliss. He was excited that he did not have to ever hide from Christopher and was also excited that he was alone with Nick.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-23-2018, 07:58 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,216 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8