True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am glad that I did not make any mistakes so far. And you have fun ideas, no need to apologize. By the way, I am also pleased that I am doing alright with our role play.:D)

Aki yawned beyond his control for a minute or so, clenching his teeth while feeling his aching bladder being pressed down upon. He was also a man like his beloved Nick was but he was more like a woman because of his pregnant condition. Life was tiresome that night but he was confined to sitting upon the beautiful, medium sized bathroom's toilet.

He tried to get to what he needed, slowly getting drops and weak streams of urine out minute by minute. Although he was in unbearable pain he was also relieved that his beloved knight in shining armor who was Nick was there with him and just him alone. Living was a miracle as long as he was with his beloved. He loved Nick with all of his heart and soul.

He groaned in pure agony, never feeling such pain so severe before. Now he was more than eager to feel pleasure in response to his aching bladder.  He wanted nothing more than for the pains that he had unfortunately felt to simply vanish and never return but life did not work like a Genie in a lamp like it did in cartoons.

He did as he was encouraged by his Nick. He had held the sink with one hand while the other one rested upon his own lap. He whimpered, opening his eyes from time to time. He felt as though he could relax from time to time between the seemingly endless pushes. He was eager to be able to release forth each drop of urine.

"Ow .." He said with a groan, trying his very hardest not to break down but the discomfort was unbearable to go through with each prolonged second spent in the Villa. He bore down, adding strength to his pushes. He felt his body quivering beyond control, not stopping till tired. "I believe that it is like birth as well." He said breathlessly.

He closed his eyes as he focused on Nick's attentive touches, soon feeling his manhood being pleasured by gentle but firm like rubs along with his sore bladder area was.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 04-30-2018, 04:18 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8