True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki moaned while he felt his special spot being jabbed by Nick's cock. He was eager to please Nick and him alone. He smiled, gasping from time to time while he was being dominated with each passing minute. He panted heavily, feeling the presence of a scorching hot sweat form upon each area of his body from his head and down to all five of his curling toes.

He watched the bird who seemed to stare through the window at him and his beloved Nick. He moaned as if he were a purring kitten, blessed to be loud as he wanted. He would usually be shy about others watching him have sex but he was strangely calm with the bird just watching. It was just a bird, it would know nothing about the process of such wonderful sex.

He loved being with Nick, savoring each moment that they had both shared together. He held the window's glass, feeling his body moving beyond his own control. He smiled, twitching as he had felt the presence of Nick's hand upon his aching, strained cock. He was happy being with him only. He had now trusted no other person but Nick and him alone which was.

He was blessed to have such a true man in his life. That fact made him more special that pathetic Christopher. He was indeed blessed to hear Nick's voice speaking to him. He reveled in the swift, powerful smacking of skin against skin as the two lovers made such passionate love with each other and did not cheat. True love was like that and much more to pregnant Aki.

"Nick .. Nick! .. god you are so big!" He said happily, feeling as though he could be dominated by powerful Nick forever and ever without a single moment of ending.

He said between heavy breaths, replying to him. "I love you, Nick. And I could wait for you forever. You are more of a true man than your father." After a few hours of mind blowing sex he did as his body had wanted, slipping into sensations of sensitive presence of pleasure and stayed there as he felt his cock becoming empty.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-04-2018, 07:27 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8