True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki had a grand time riding upon the horse's sturdy back with Nick. He did as his lover had said and offered, gently squeezing his legs tightly at Haley's sides for a minute or so which was the sides of her stomach. The middle aged but young at heart man had a true blast on the creature, feeling the such animal's walking speed increase to a slightly fast trot. He grabbed the leash gently but firmly in tightly clenched hands, guiding Haley around.

He patted the back of Haley's head gently where her beautiful mane was, letting her know that she was doing wonderfully. He was having a fun and interesting time on the horse for a while, never ever wanting to leave the ranch. He hummed softly like he would do whenever he was happy, feeling as though he was a rider of the old West who rode beside his lover that was in his dreams with him. He knew that tomorrow he would have a painful awakening but he did not care, all he cared about was riding with Nick.

He had felt as though he was at peace, letting Nick touch and hold his swollen belly while he guided the horse around by the leash. He heard the sound of Haley using the bathroom after she stopped. He laughed, joined with Nick who was also taking a humorous side to it. He never heard a horse use the bathroom but it was truly funny to hear.

"I do not mind feeling pain later from the riding, all I care about is you and Haley." He smiled as he had a fun time with riding on the strong horse Haley. He felt like a child riding a horse for the first time. "It is fun riding a horse, especially one obedient and trained by a skilled rider like you. Haley is a wonderful companion."

When Nick told him that he would feel pain later he knew that he would deal with the pains later but for now he would deal with guiding Haley around till a sharp pain caught him off guard in his stomach area. He kept a hand on the leash and the other upon his belly. He tried to keep his discomfort of the twins kicking in check but could not.

He clenched his teeth, hunching over as he rubbed his sore, aching belly. He tried his hardest to control his breathing but his body betrayed him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-09-2018, 04:27 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,236 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8