True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki felt so very honored to have been spoken to by Nick, blushing while he expressed a soft, warm smile to him. "I understand sweetheart, I realize that we have to be gentler because of our two innocent twins." He rubbed his belly softly, it was as if it was a habit that he did from time to time. He embraced Nick close to him as much as he could, being careful of his large, exposed belly.

He kept his shirt off, wearing a lacy, pitch black bra to help keep his highly sensitive breasts embraced by it. He may have been a man but he seemed more woman which was feminine. He had times where he had intense mood swings but did not ever strike Nick with them, never ever. He was eager to hold the son and daughter and letting each feed from his perky, heavy milk filled breasts.

He loved riding on Haley earlier in the day, the horse may have been large but she was a towering creature but at the same time she was a gentle giant. He closed his eyes, making sure the children would fall asleep. Upon Nick's dominant tone of voice to them Aki was surprised and eager to make such love to him but he did as Nick said earlier. Upon being scolded by father the twins obeyed.

The two identical twins yawned cutely and fell asleep at the same time, curling up close beside each other in the womb. The two twins were each mother and father's dream, it was a son and a daughter. Having twins was a miracle but it seemed to be in the father and mother's favor. He embraced Nick in his arms, letting him place his face near his neck. He wanted to make such sweet love to him but he kept his desire hidden. "Thank you, Nick. You are so brave as well for us, I love you more than anything in this whole entire world." He fell asleep within minutes.

He felt at peace now that he knew that it was just false alarm when it came to labor which was truly false. He kept a hand on his belly, it arose and fell with each silent, calm breath. He dreamed about the twins, him and Nick all playing outside and the twins discovering the world around them.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 05-16-2018, 12:21 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,853 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,284 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,215 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8