True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki frowned sadly, trying to be strong but his hormones got to best of him. He wiped his tears from his watery, salt tasting eyes. He let his beloved Nick strike up a conversation with the unconscious man known as his father. He stayed quiet, listening to his lover speaking to Christopher. He was glad that he would wake up soon but he was highly worried that he would not ever get the opportunity to spend precious time with his lover ever again like he had wanted and desired. That broke his heart.

He spent time with Nick and Christopher, the chair he was sitting in was soft and comfortable. He was uneasy for a reason and that such one was because of ex husband waking up. He felt nervous about how his beloved Nick he seemed to read his emotions like an open book. True lovers were so much more like that and so much more.

He rubbed his belly gently like many times before when worried. He sighed softly, wincing once again as he was wracked by many kicks from the rough twins. The twins seemed to discover when their mother was worried and that was their way to express their own distress of their mother's own emotions as they were eager to help.

He hummed gently to the children, managing to get them to calm down and fall back asleep. He always wanted to have and family and now he might not be able to be with his beloved Nick like he had dreamed so very long ago like he had thought about after meeting him. He wanted Nick to be with him forever, not Christopher.

"I will, miss. Thank you." He said softly to the nurse, smiling but his own smile did not reach it's full potential. He looked at Nick and Christopher from time to time.

Meanwhile, unconscious Christopher did not move one single bit, seeming to be lost in his body for a while. He was confused as to where he was and had tried to wake up but he could not. He was breathing with the helpful assistance of the many tubes. He tried to figure out as to what had happened for him to be here.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 06-08-2018, 11:11 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,856 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,215 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8