True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki smiled as well, turned on like a brightly shining lightbulb. He also could not not contain his excitement, gazing up into Nick's eyes. He sighed softly and happily, loving this moment and many others with him. He hummed softly, wanting to be touched, glad that he didn't have to be secretive in the room.

"I love you, Nick." He said softly, never wanting to stop. He desired to be stripped of clothing, wanting to be held down and penetrated by Nick's juicy, delicious cock and filled up with it's full length. It was bliss. He rubbed his belly from time to time, expressing a wince of discomfort whenever the two twins roused from their once peaceful realm of slumber and moved around restlessly. He sighed in relief as pain died down after the twins had returned back to slumber's sweet embrace. It was one of those moments.

Soon the two lover's had walked next to each other, making it seem as though they were a harmless stepfather and stepson. He tried his very hardest not to draw attention to himself. He managed to make it to the private room with his beloved and sat down in the cushioned chair close to Nick with a soft sigh of relief as he was off of his feet. It was such bittersweet moments that both Nick and him had shared. He adored him.

Meanwhile, Christopher said not a single word. All he could do was lay on the bed and slumber. A coma seemed like a long slumber. He could not move his arms and legs and a large series of machines were breathing for him.  It was upsetting but it seemed like the hand of karma was vengeful and was not on his side. He was unable to open his eyes. All he saw was a thick veil of darkness and he felt helpless.

He let his beloved remove his stretchable, maternity jeans and noticed that Christopher was still claimed by the awful coma. He bit his lower lip with one of his teeth, never stopping Nick. Not even once. He loved this moment just like whenever they made such sweet and passionate lovemaking.

Love was happy.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 08-16-2018, 05:17 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8