True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Thank you, I adore doing well in our role play replies! You are doing awesomely as well!:D)

Aki kept a tight grip on the bed with each hard, violent thrust of his beloved Nick's rock strong hips. With the presence of each passing second he was also nearing the edge of what was to be an intense orgasm. When he felt his lover release his seed inside he moaned in delight, feeling it fill him up.

He decided and simply let go of keeping back his climax, crying out without fear as the presence of his cock exploded with a seemingly endless stream of snow white cum. His essence stained the floor, soon there was none left for his cock to spill forth, he felt it become limp and soft as it hung down in front of his legs like a lucky mistletoe on Christmas.

He sighed with relief, his once aching muscles relaxing and loosening, he felt as though he could run many miles like an eager cheetah. He smiled up at Nick, gazing into the depths of his eyes. When he saw Christopher staring at him and Nick he blushed, relieved that he was not able to move. He knew that Nick was strong but he stayed quiet as a snow fall in December. Like always he was eager to be embraced by Nick.

When his bright, blushing cheeks were kissed upon he smiled, feeling his tense aching back becoming loose like sand through the fingers of time itself. He tried to ignore the harsh glare of hatred from Christopher and focused only on Nick and him alone. He loved to do that and so much more. He nuzzled Nick's strong muscular chest, hearing the sound of Nick's racing heartbeat as adrenaline slowly faded away.

Life was happiness.

All Christopher could do was glare at Nick, not able to talk or move. His badly twitching hands clenched into fists, wanting to choke the two men who had went behind his back.

Aki loved Nick with all of his heart and soul but at the same time he was not entirely sure that what the future would hold now that their secret love affair was discovered but at the same time a weight was off of his shoulders. He wanted to be far away from Christopher and his burning glare.  
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 08-19-2018, 11:27 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,239 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,872 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8