True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I love you, my dear. I apologize for not knowing that Nick was European. I am also glad that Christopher is suffering if you ask me. All he did was treat Nick and Aki badly.;))

Aki also saw the presence of rough seizures gripping Christopher as the door was closed by Nick behind them. He embraced his beloved, pretending to sob easily as if he was mourning his seizing husband and did it flawlessly. He was also glad that Christopher for what he deserved for all of the heartless name calling and being rough to both Nick and Aki all of the years that passed. Both Nick and Aki were happy.

Aki rubbed his belly in a gentle way, never wanting to ever be sad of a man who was so cruel. He now loved a true man who made him feel like a true person and that such man was Nick. If life was a miracle then he felt more than just loved. He was always the main person on Aki's mind and that was a wonderful thing to be. He was nervous as one of the nurses approached him and his lover but when she said something positive he nodded and turned around, signing his name after reading the papers carefully. He then signed it after Nick.

"You are welcome, Sir and no, there is no need for a lawyer. You and your step father are to get all of the legal rights of what Mr Christopher owns if he passes away." The nurse said happily, expressing an understanding smile. "I promise that we will do all that we can for your father." She said softly.

The nurse gently patted one of Nick's shoulder in a reassuring way. She saw Aki's large, hanging belly and expressing a saddened smile, gently patting it once before turning and walking away but stopped to say something before reentering the room Christopher was in. Sadly .. he was suffering badly.

"I am not sure if your loved one will survive but if you ask me I would prepare for the worst." The nurse said further, wanting to be kind in speaking about Christopher's state of health as each moment passed. The sad thing was that he probably would pass and he had no one to care for him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 08-21-2018, 04:23 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,215 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8