True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Hello love, I am glad that you are back. No rush. I am a patient man.)

Aki smiled as well back at Nick, gazing up into his handsome husband's warm, welcoming eyes. He wanted this moment and many others with him to never ever end. He was not aware of just how sinister Nick could be but he did not care about Christopher ever again. 'He is better off dead,' he would think to himself. He simply stayed near him, finding that his lover was so much more happier to be with him and him alone. He wanted to give birth to the children so that their family could finally be complete. He was so very eager to be with his beloved husband without Christopher's meddling. He sighed happily while in his lover's strong but gentle arms. He was blissful like he was in heaven in the realm known affectionately as Earth.

Aki rubbed his belly as if his hand had a true mind of it's own for what seemed as a thousand times. He was happy because he would be giving birth to the two unborn but soon to be born children soon but he enjoyed the many moments they shared and would be in the future. He was unusually tired these days during the last days of his harsh but worthwhile pregnancy. He wanted to ignore Christopher's piercing glare, now knowing that Christopher was soon to die at the hands of his stepson Nick. He simply sat there in the chair by the bed, watching as Nick acted and fully cut off the supply of oxygen machine which was the only thing in the world that was keeping him alive. Aki stayed still, witnessing Nick causing his ex husband to become slowly unconscious as the endless air in the machine was stopped. He felt badly somewhere but was relieved.

Aki watched with emotionless eyes as Christopher began to gasp for breath, his movements become fast and erratic as he was seized by a seizure. The doctors were soon alerted to the loud beeping of the heart monitor. Aki dressed back into his normal clothing with help from Nick, pretending that he was caught up in emotions.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 09-24-2018, 05:39 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8