True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Thank you for the words of encouragement. It is alright, you are doing just right with Nick in our roleplaying. Nick can be both harsh and soft. I have no limits so anything goes with me. And you are doing excellently in our roleplay as well. I love waking up, reading your posts and replying to our roleplay.:))

Aki breathed between the relief of contractions, putting all his attention on his body's motherly like instincts. He felt as though he could be with Nick forever and ever. He was eager to finally give birth to the two large, restless twins. He and his beloved Nick had both been more than the word "excited" and soon the such twins would enter the massive world of what was affectionately called Earth.

He was comforted by Nick's gentle but firm rubbing, closing his eyes for just a moment. Life was now bittersweet but at the same time he was eager to hear the twins cries. "Thank you for being here, Nick. Your bastard of a father would have rather be out doing better things but now I am blessed to have you in my life." He said softly with a full, big, soft and emotional smile. "He deserved to rot in hell."

He wanted to never ever stop smiling but sadly he did when he felt the pains of agonizing labor hanging on him like the presence of a large, fluffy, grouchy, dark grey cloud.

He asked for Nick's assistance only when the time was absolutely right. He wanted to be with Nick forever and ever and thanked the Gods above for him. He reached up, holding Nick's shoulder and used it for leverage as he was helped by his beloved Nick in the process. He clenched his upper and lower teeth together, lowering his head as he bore down carefully.

He wanted to get up and arise to his once sturdy feet but he was too far gone into the birthing process. He closed his eyes tightly, keeping the first push slow and steady for a minute before collapsing upon his back on the bed for the first push. He knew that he would have to put all his strength in getting the two twins out one by one but knew that he needed time.

He was not ready but he still gave it his all, listening to the silent, intensifying pains from the ruthlessly twins. He did not give up or give into the peer pressuring of the twin's movements.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 01-24-2019, 01:48 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,238 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,871 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8