True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are welcome, you deserve praise for being a true companion to roleplay with and chat with. And we are grasping the pace of our roleplay once again. We are in perfect sync.)

Aki did groan in pain, moan in pleasure, sighed with relief and whimpered pitifully but he was focused on birthing the two twins successfully. He was worried about a few things but he stayed positive through it all. He placed a side of his face against Nick's strong, sturdy chest. He attempted a few strong pushes but it did not seem as though it was much much more than simply just enough.

He felt more than just exhausted but stayed awake and focused on his important task as much as his now femininely, fertile body could take.

He was more than just in pain through the agonizing movements of the two twins. He panted after a few hours of on and off efforts of bearing down. He wanted the discomfort to stop but yet he wanted to be with more children to carry for his beloved Nick. He made sure than he would always love each child that he had slowly birthed in the big, cruel and unfamiliar world. He knew that the birthing would take a while to complete but he was still hopeful, enjoying just being with Nick and him alone through this. He would have been less comfortable if there were midwives so there he was, laboring, sweating and struggling.

Nick was the perfect husband to him, helping him through the birthing. By now his body was soaked by sweat, the reason being because of his constant pushing. He only pushed when he felt urge. He was a man but he had a part that most men did not have. That something was a womb and sacred womanly baby maker like a female. He felt blessed that he carried and was birthing their firstborn of the twins.

"Thank you, Nick. I am glad that there is only you and me are alone here. I would not have been comfortable to be touched by any midwives." He said softly with a weary but bright smile. He felt as if he was running an endless marathon. He was proud of the family that he and his beloved Nick would soon be blessed with. He smiled up at Nick's handsome face, sighing as the pains had stopped for a short but worthwhile time. He was preparing himself for what would soon have. Soon the twins movements increased, raising his head wearily but fought through the pains that had suddenly became more erratic.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 01-25-2019, 07:04 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,173 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,245 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,216 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8