True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Aw, you are so sweet. I am honored to play with you in our awesome roleplay too! I love roleplaying with you because you do not skip the sexual, pregnancy and birthing scenes like some role players I role played with. I love the slow and steady pace we did in this roleplay.:D)

Aki sighed one of many times between the releases of what was such a truly painful agony. He focused only on correct birthing of the two twins who were now nestled in the warmth of his slowly spreading opening in the form of a wide, tender and aching circle. He wanted to make sure that he was not rushing in what was to be a special process. He was eager to hear the twins loud, ear piercing cries.

The two twins continued to sleep, only moving to turn around on their backs or sides. The soon to be mother of the two unknown gendered sons or daughters rested from time to time. He opened his weary eyes whenever the pains had stopped, eager to bring the such children from the depths of his even more weary body and into the world outside of it. When he heard the positive news he smiled, feeling the such head of the first child slowly forcing his or her head forward through it for the span of either a long time or short one from time to time. Life was like a battle from time to time but laboring Aki knew that the lives of the twins were on the line and that fueled his struggles to push with Nick's helpful assistance.

He felt his own tears forming in his eyes, wanting to savor such emotions forever with Nick. He was a bit hesitant at first to touch the head of the firstborn twin but he did anyway. He used his breaths and strength to his advantage and wisely. When he was encouraged to push he did as much of it as possible, laying the back of his head on Nick's beyond strong, God like muscular chest as it was bare of any shirt.

"I am more than proud of having a husband like you and I am eager to birth our children and be a family." He smiled up at Nick, feeling his pride be such because of being helped by him through birthing.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 01-30-2019, 12:51 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,239 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8