True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am happy that we get to do such a special roleplay together. You have awoken a imaginary man out of me to be honest. I am also glad that you chose me to roleplay with.:D)

Aki stayed focused and remained that way, using his courage to guide him in the direction that Nick wanted him to go. He felt a few urges to stand up and walk around but he knew that that would be a dangerous thing to do while the firstborn twin was slowly making it's entrance into the world. He used Nick's encouragement and assistance to help to help his push from time to time when his weary, tired body told him to do such. He wanted to stop for a while and sleep sometimes but he did not do that.

He felt so special that his beloved Nick was with him through such a difficult but unique process known as childbirth. He was not ashamed or embarrassed at all. He felt blessed. "You are welcome, my love. Thank you so much for helping me through such a difficult time. I feel stronger through each push that you help me with. You are much more of a man than your poor excuse for a father Christopher tried to be. Life would be nothing to me if I did not have you or our soon to be born twins in my life. Now we have forever to be together with our twins." He said with an emotional voice.

When Nick made a harmless joke about the slowly emerging twin Aki expressed a smile, chuckling at how hilarious it was. He wanted to always be with Nick. Now he would have a chance without having to hide. He focused only on two things as time passed, one of them was about Nick's words and the two twins who would soon be born into the cruel, cold and unfamiliar world but Aki knew that Nick would protect their family from the threats and dangers of the such world.

Although he was beyond the word tired he still stayed hopeful that the two twins would be brought from inside of him and into the world so he remained patient and only pushed when it was truly time to. He hummed softly, using that to help him through the awful pains that labor gripped at his belly. He felt his belly's flesh tightening, stretching and clenching from time to time.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 01-31-2019, 08:03 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8