True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Yeah, I made the right choice and our roleplaying characters came a long way from just stepfather and stepson. I am shy by nature but I love to listen and be a chatterbox to those who need me.:))

Aki was indeed the word "exhausted" but he made sure that he would not ever simply give in. He looked up at Nick who was sitting behind him, expressing a weak but noticeable smile. He and Nick's fears had disappeared, becoming a thing of the distant past. Now he was ready for whatever came his way with his beloved, eager Nick by his side and feeling that God above had blessed them both. Finally after so much waiting he had fallen in love with his Nick and did not ever want to be alone or without him in his entire life.

He felt truly proud of himself that he almost couldn't believe it. He was certain that his struggles would be rewarded with the cries of the twins. Everything was slowly falling into the correct places. He ate a few small bites of an energy bar which was offered to him, swallowing the bone chillingly ice cold water, sighing in relief when it soothed his parched throat.

He was weary from the half of the night of on and off pushing but he did not ever simply give up, he wanted to truly prove that he was stronger than a birthing woman ever was or would be. He did as he was coached and expected, focused only on the movement of pushing through what was dreadful phase which was the ring of fire between his upper thighs.

He panted tiredly, groaned in pain and whimpered in what was pathetic complaint but did not ever drew himself from the intense battle. He felt closer and closer to achieving his goal which was of child birthing. He made sure that he was not moving too fast, he did not want the firstborn of the twins to go into distress so he stayed calm even through the laboring.

When his sensitive balls were moved upward he took in a gasp like breath, quivering beyond his control as the strong strike of sensitivity took hold of his body, the feeling shooting down his spine like a speeding bullet. He reached down between his legs, gently stroking the damp, short hair upon the firstborn which was halfway out with his fingers.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-01-2019, 12:24 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8