True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are sweet too. I feel the same way about you as well. You do not need to apologize, I understand that real life comes first for us two from time to time. I am very patient. I am more than happy that I have a friend like you to chat with and roleplay with. It is fun and interesting.:))

Aki felt as though he could be pleasured by Nick for hours upon hours but he also had to focus on birthing as well. He loved it when his beloved had kissed different areas of his body, even if it was harmlessly his cheeks. He was aroused and his beloved knew it to be true by how his cock was becoming thick and hard as stone. He could not help the blush from staying upon his face but he was not ashamed being aroused.

He squirmed slightly, his hips gently moving beyond the control of his overwhelmingly overpowering brain. He loved each moment that he and Nick had shared. He nodded as Nick's words buzzed in his mind like a busy, adorable bee. He sighed from time to time as pleasure overcame him like a powerful, rushing tsunami. He wanted this to never ever stop but he knew that it would eventually so he savored each passing minute like the silent hands of what was of a ticking clock. He was more than eager to birth the two twins but needed to wait.

He moaned gently at first, trying not to release too soon. He wanted this special moment to last for as long as he could truly hold onto. He was scared of pain but knew that he needed to work through it or risk the twins to suffering and dying so he remained focused on them as well whenever it was time to push the emerging twin's head out. He gasped, cried out and moaned in such a true pleasure.

He pushed from time to time only when he felt the urge to, focusing only on that and the pleasure that Nick had gifted with as he happily did. He smiled, biting his lower lip sometimes as pleasure overcame him and his eager nerves. life was about living to the fullest and he loved each moment that he and Nick spent together and now their twins would be born soon.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-03-2019, 08:34 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,211 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8