True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are welcome, my dear friend. I believe that when one waits they are rewarded. You are a wonderful companion to brainstorm ideas with. I know I am saying too much about you but you deserve it.:D)

Aki was patient from time to time but he did not complain like most women did. He loved each tender moment that he and his affectionate Nick was sharing together. He got up halfway, placing a gentle but passionate kiss upon Nick's lips. He was becoming much more aroused as each minute ticked on which was like many years. It was a very positive time to be honest. He sighed many more times in what was pleasure, loving the way that Nick showered him with attention. He also loved that he did not have to hide his affection toward Nick anymore. Now he was free to be with Nick and their soon to be born twins.

He tried to be still but he was too far gone in the presence of his and his beloved's sexual appetites. He blushed once more when he felt his lover's massive, thick and urging cock. He wanted the same thing that Nick wanted to do but he knew that they would have to wait until things were back in order which would be after the intense, rough but worthwhile birthing. Living with Nick and their precious, still slumbering but slowly soon to be born twins was so much much more important than anything in the whole entire world. He only pushed as much as his body urged him to do, not wanting to put strain on the unborn twins.

He kept kissing Nick's lips, putting his own affection to him. He wanted his lover to know that he was blessed to have him in his life. He stayed focused and remained that way. When he heard the sensual whisper of Nick aroused as well he blushed once more, feeling a needy intruder wanting to explore his insides. That intruder was Nick's glorious, thick and large cock. When his sensitive earlobe was being nibbled upon by his teeth he bit his lower lip, closing his eyes while his body was quivering once again beyond it's control.

'Mmmh ... I would love to taste your cum on my tongue and let it fill my mouth," He said with a sexy smirk, gazing into Nick's eyes. When his sperm filled balls were clenched he gasped, raising his head upward and pushing with clenched teeth and soon he was sighing with relief as the firstborn twin's head finally emerged fully but the shoulders would be next and he rested for what would be a short while.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-05-2019, 02:06 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8