True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Thank you, sweetheart. And it is wonderful to be a partner to delve into the depths of such fun, interesting roleplaying together. We are like Bonnie and Clyde or Romeo and Juliet.:))

Aki panted heavily, the familiar presence of sweat arose from beneath the depths of his skin. He felt embarrassed by that but he tried to ignore it. He did not know why his opening was so tender and sensitive. He tensed up as his such gaping, now wide and swollen opening, making sure not to bring any harm to the half birthed twin since it's head was out fully. He loved it whenever his beloved Nick had touched him.

The such contact from Nick had calmed Aki down and made him easily shoving past the awful, intense pains of the firstborn's twins large head that caused him to suffer.

He held in a large, deep, breath into his lungs from time to time and let it out softly, resisting the strong, unbearable urge to stand up and walk around. The worry would be that the firstborn twin would fall and become injured. He was eager to see and hold the firstborn twin and then the other one after both of them were born. He sighed heavily and was tired but he did not give up.

He listened to Nick's words, trying to focus on not tackling Nick and tasting his delicious cock. He simply nodded at his lover's words, using all of his strength to push gently and firmly. He wanted his beloved Nick to not worry like he did but kept the emotions of that to himself. He was proud of himself for going through the harsh process of pregnancy and now childbirth.

"Thank you for being with me Nick, your father would have been at one of his meetings but now we know who is a true man and that man is you." He said softly, loving his Nick and him only. Nick was more of a man to Aki than Christopher was. He smiled up at Nick between struggling pushes. He was blessed to have a true lover such as Nick to go through the magical process known as beautiful child birthing.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-05-2019, 08:39 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8