True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You deserve such praise and so much more. And you are sweet, I am honored that you chose me. I am not good at ideas so it was good that you both had and have ideas for our roleplay. We have come a long way and I am proud of our roleplay! Blush ..  :D )

Aki said happily, gently kissing Nick's arms which he could reach. He felt proud of his beloved Nick, knowing that his husband was also emotional. He smiled up at him, letting him know that he was a wonderful midwife even when neither of them ever had a child before. For a first time mother and Nick as a first time father they were both doing quite well for themselves. He did as he was whispered to do, gently leaning his back against the front of Nick's chest and stomach. "Thank you, love. I am so exhausted but I am alright. Soon we will both welcome Hercules's brother or sister."

Aki was strong but he was also emotional because of the female hormones. The such emotion that he felt was pure joy, gazing up at Nick from time to time. He was eager to do nothing but slumber for a while, even if it was a short amount of time to do such. He wanted the birthing process of the second twin to be born into the world. He tried not to but he held in a breath, wondering as to why he did such a dangerous thing but knew he needed to listen to Nick even though his body was taking over him without his brain to guide him like it once did. He was not in control and pushed when pains struck his womb.

He breathed heavily, his hands instinctively gripping the covers of the bed that was beside him. He tried his hardest not to but as the twin kicked he responded by crying out in pain. He groaned, tightening his clenching of the limp covers to focus only on staying calm and focus only on Nick's empowering words of comfort, encouragement and gentleness.

The pains that he felt were the same as getting struck by a massive cannonball to the stomach. The second soon to be born son listened to his father, stopping his kicking in response to his stern but loving tone voice and the gentle rubbing of his back which was against the inside of Aki's bellybutton. He simply fell back asleep, becoming still in slumber once more. He was familiar with his father's voice and did as he was told. He may have not been born yet but he knew to obey his father when he was told to do something.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-11-2019, 03:00 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,853 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,284 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8