True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I apologize, my friend. I did not mean to exaggerate but being with you is fun. As for putting my personality and other special details in my characters I do the same with each of my own role plays characters as well. They greatly relate to me and are like me in every way. And I am young but I am glad to be a mature older man in this roleplay.:D)

Aki ventured around the large, four walled bedroom upon his bare feet. He was covered in scorching hot sweat, covering in it as he exerted his body to it's limits as he walked slowly and heavily with weary, trudge like steps. He winced each moment that the second born son or daughter. He stopped from time to time to catch his breath, feeling as if he would collapse. His identical, breasts were filling up with warm, nourishing milk to feed the soon to be born child which made them tender, painful and swollen to even the gentlest of touches. Living was about taking chances and going along with risks.

He kept a blush on his face, feeling as if he was showing off a little to much but he did not mind. The clothes would have probably made him unbearably uncomfortable and hot. "Thank you, my love. I love you too." He smiled gently, yawning slightly as he soon laid down on the many cushions that were set up for him and his affectionate, beloved Nick. "I would love to rest for a while." He said with another yawn, slumbering soundly as he fell into a deep slumber for a while or so. He panted heavily, each breath leaving his body in harsh, whooshes of air. He could not control his breathing as time wore on like many days.

It felt like many years but it was truly just a few hours that had passed and waited for no man no matter how rich. He whimpered, also squirming while he felt his sensitive opening and tender lips were sadly being examined. He tried to focus only on the process of child birthing but he was scared. He felt as though he could never ever birth the second child because of how fast and intense the such process. He was comforted by his beloved and had felt eager to hold the second soon to be born twin.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-12-2019, 01:09 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8