True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am happy and relieved that I am doing alright. Aki is so much more fun to be roleplaying as half female and male at the same time. It has been such a wonderful thing to roleplay Aki and yes, I agree 100% about the mother Aki losing maturity that he once had and becoming more feminine. I also love that he has his beloved manly Nick to protect and love him. Oops, I apologize about having Aki laying down, he can kneel after they get up again and Nick can check his further if you want.:))

Aki whimpered, not knowing why the presence of his female like lips were being so much in pain. He tried to stay calm but he could not be still. He groaned in agony, trying not to place his hands above Nick's busy ones. He felt as though his body was responding wrongly to Nick's single handed gentle movements. His eyes closed tightly, gripping the covers of the bed. He breathed shakily, feeling as if the pain was making him nauseous but knew that it was not Nick's fault. He was only trying to help him through the pains.

Aki responded with moaning as his sensitive spot was being explored. He moved his hips slightly but let his loving Nick do as he wished with the such flesh. "Yes, my love. It feels so wonderful." He said breathlessly, trying to speak strongly but the sensitive spot was causing his voice to quiver along with his body as well. He shivered in lust, trying to stay still but he could not do even that. He licked his lips, expressing a smirk as a corner of his lips arose into a facial expression of pleasure. He felt as though he could feel many steps beyond what the word "pleasure" was to be of. He was happy and blissful.

"Yes .. God yes! .. don't stop!" He cried out in painful pleasure as it had slowly increased, feeling as if he could go through this pleasure forever. He was surprised of the words that were coming out of his mouth but he was not ashamed of it. Not a single bit of it. He was normally quiet but something about Nick was always a pleasure to explore the darkest depths of his true, eager and intense sexual side.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-12-2019, 04:24 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,236 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8