True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Aw, thank you for the feedback. And it is very interesting to see where the birthing of the second twin and where the two lovers lives will lead off to after the twins. :D)

Aki groaned in agony, trying his very hardest not to push too hard. He did not want to harm the child in any way, shape or form. He sighed between the short breaks of being painless. He whimpered once more like many times before but did not complain. He prayed to whatever Gods were dwelling in the depths of heaven for guidance. He clenched his teeth together hard, trying even harder not to rush the slow pace of the child to be born. 'I am blessed to have a husband such as you. The child will be born soon but I believe that patience is key in this delicate situation." He said gently as he collapsed on the bed on his back, holding his enormous mass of a stomach. He did not know why but his body was tingling (in a positive way of course) and he wanted this moment to never end. Soon it would end though so he savored it. He sighed softly between bittersweet pauses of what was intense pain.

He wanted to stand up like many times before but doing that would be dangerous or fatal if the child fell to the floor.

The child was more than excited to be born, she could barely contain her excitement. She wanted to be born as much as her parents did. She did not want to hurt her mother and cause her father anger but she could not help it. Some children were able to be patient but she could not simply sit still or fall asleep like she did during the beginning."Ugh .. she is stubborn." Aki said with a mutter, rubbing his belly without much thought. He expressed his irritation of the birthing be so painful but he did not regret being pregnant. He did not want to complain but the waiting was unbearable. He focused through the pains with help from his beloved mate Nick.

"I love you too." He expressed a warm, loving smile up at Nick, using his strength wisely as to not be exhausted by the remainder of it. "I would never scold you, I would never scold the man who has been more than exceptional with helping me through the birthing process. Soon we will welcome our little princess into the world."He never saw or heard Nick becoming overcome with emotion before, it caused his own voice to crack as he let his own emotions to flow as tears. He was always reminded how he should be ashamed since Christopher always teased him but now that he was dead and gone he was with a true man and that such man was Nick.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-24-2019, 01:39 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,211 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8