True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Aki will understand about Nick being hands off for a time. And it is sweet of his beloved that he will let him rest and recover for a while after the rough birthing. I am eager for Nick and Aki to have a beautiful wedding and a steamy lovemaking session after. :D)

Aki tried to stay calm as he slowly and carefully lifted up his upper weary body and struggled with the process known as pushing but the squirming of the child was not helping much. He felt the agony of the remaining child as it slowly inched forward into the world with assistance of it's (his or her) desperate mother. He despised it when the familiar illness known as vomiting was threatening to make itself be of known to him and him only. He was actually afraid of vomiting and it was like a frightful phobia to him. As the time came to bear down he directed his clouded mind and motivated body with the such feeling, closing his eyes tightly and simply gave into suffering. After waiting for so many unbearable hours the child was halfway out but the shoulders and remaining parts of it's large body that was still was such torture to pass through.

When he tried to keep himself gentle but firm it was met with the slight but rough movements from the unknown gendered child. He also knew that is his beating heart and his brave soul that the such child would be eventually born but as for now the struggles were beyond the word "real". He went through the affliction of labor with a brave outlook on life and soon he knew that he was certain that the offspring would soon be born and they would get to be able to hear his or her piercing cries.

"Thank you, Nick. I am glad that we could be together through this. I would not have wanted to have a midwife touching me." He said softly, collapsing on his back to the feather soft mattress of the bed. He winced, gasped and clenched his teeth when he let his beloved Nick slip a few fingers inside of him to see if the cord was around it's still stuck neck. The only thing was because of the fully appearing head. He panted harshly, raising his upper body upward and responding with a strong push that caused the child to respond with squirming once again. He said happily, tears brimming and burning in his own eyes. He was glad to have Nick in his life, loving him, Hercules and the second soon to be born child as well. "I love you, sweetheart. Life is worth living when I am with you and soon we will have the family we have always wanted together."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-26-2019, 10:40 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8