True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I don't mind Nick adding healing balm on Aki to help him through the awful pains. That sounds fun for Aki to have that happen to his swollen, womanly lips. Your ideas are very interesting to delve into in our wonderful roleplay with. :))

"I love you too, Nick. Life has put us here for a reason and that such reason is to be together forever." Aki replied to Nick, looking up into his eyes. Between the relief of hard pushes the laboring Aki had felt the presence of Nick adding healing balm between his legs cure his damaged, aching, puffed up and harshly throbbing opening. It looked as if he was becoming more closer to accomplishing his goal and before he knew it his womanly like lips was becoming more swollen in size. He felt sore and miserable but did not complain. Not one single bit. Not even when the such pains would be unbearable to simply stroll slowly and peacefully through the fields of such burning, searing agony. The opening was twice in size now.

He rested for a while but it was a short amount of time before the pains restarted up once more. He groaned in response, grabbing the backs of his knees as he took in a few deep breaths. He began to bear down, forcing himself through the pains that had threatened to overcome his senses. He sighed and collapsed after the pains were over for a time but it would be a short time before the sensations of movements would restart over once again. No matter how much he tried the shoulders were stuck behind the bright, firetruck red female folds. He hissed, breathed hard, cried out, groaned, moaned and gasped for breath, wanting to be freed from the unbearable pains.

As much as he tried the deep, breathless panting was not assisting much but he stayed focused. He closed his eyes, breathing deeply through the awful presence of agony. His opening was open wide like a rough, bratty child eating a large amount of candy, his once ripped pecs were now heavy droopy breasts that were tingling and throbbing were ever so eager to be fed from with an endless and warm, nourishing amount of milk. "God .. our dauhter is taking forever .." He said breathlessly like so many times before, trying to stay still and not getting up to his feet like his urges had wanted him to do. "I guess that she likes it inside of me a little too much." He spoke further, trying to add humor to the dire situation along with a warm smile.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-27-2019, 07:29 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,216 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8