True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Ooh! I would love for Aki to have a large swollen belly and having him not being able to move around or stand up is fine with me. I love it when you come up with ideas, and if you do not mind me expressing it turns me on like a raging wildfire! I hope that I am not doing too much but if I am then you are free to tell me. Blush  .. :D)

Aki closed his eyes after a harsh, unstable kicking of the twin as he attempted a push. He reached down slowly, hesitantly letting his fingers touching the slowly emerging child's fully emerged head. He took in many soon to be needed breaths, using them to his advantage as he soon raised his head and proceeded to continue pushing for as long as his full strength would allow him .. or what was left of it that is. He wanted to be holding the daughter in his arms and hearing her ear piercing cries fill his ears. So far it has been two days of countless birthing. He was wondering as to how much more of it he would be able to go through before passing out. He wished that the child would not be born with problems because of how long it had been without oxygen but he kept himself positive even through such a harsh, unbearable situation known as birthing the second twin. He had a few thoughts rushing through his head.

He whimpered like so many other times before, wanting nothing more than to simply fall into a deep sleep but he could not. The child needed to be born. He knew that if the child would be in for a longer time then she would probably perish because of his fleshy opening squeezing her neck like the hangman on the verge of death's door. He tried his very hardest not to cry but he could not help it. He did so for a second as the large girl's head slowly turned to a side which was the right for a minute or so before stopping for a while. He gently stroked the soon to be born daughter's short haired head, making sure not to startle her or there would be more violent kicks.

"I promise to leave time to be with you as well. That is what family does. They make time for those they love." He said with a weary but warm smile. After resting for a while he lifted his legs, letting Nick work on the slowly brung forth child. "I promise to do my best. Our daughter is almost here." He spoke breathily. He listened to Nick, taking his words and attempting a hard push as he took a breath into his lungs. He closed his eyes tightly, trying his very hardest to making it through the whole process of pushing forth the child who wanted to be born.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-01-2019, 09:28 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8