True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am up for any ideas you wish to do, my beloved. I have no limits. Our roleplay can be as dark as you wish. And thank you for offering your ears to me. :))

Aki smiled gently, gazing up into the deepest depths of his lover's emotional tear filled eyes. He felt his own eyes water, glad that the two large twins were finally born, safe from trouble and were healthy. He was truly relieved that the two children he previously birthed were able to be to be loved and cherished like they were meant to be. Life was truly about living each and every single passing day to the fullest.

"Hmm? .. how about Angel?" Aki replied to Nick, wanting more than anything to see the daughter named Angel and the son named Hercules."I am sorry, my love. I did not mean to scare you." He said softly, his stomach still sore but he was relieved to had been from pains. "Thank God above that our twins are alright." He expressed another smile, never ever wanting to glance away for even a single second. He was unprepared when hid beloved had embraced him but he expressed an embrace with Nick in his openly eagerly waiting arms as well. He was not aware that his opening was swollen and twice the size.

Life was now a true and exciting existence with passing minutes like the quietly ticking hands of a clock in the room upon the wall. He felt safe in Nick's strong but gentle arms, never wanting to ever be let loose from it. Not even for a single second. He blushed when he was kissed ever so softly by Nick's feather soft lips. He was also unprepared when he was gifted with another positive amount of news.

That something was .. marriage. "Yes Nick .. yes! ... I would be blessed to have your hand in marriage!" He spoke quickly, eagerly and excitedly. He sighed blissfully, glad that the heartless bastard Christopher would not be in the way of Aki and Nick. He could burn in the depths of hell for all eternity for as much as he cared. He was glad that the twins were finally born. His nether region was swollen and sore but it did not affect him much because he was laying down but was in for a rude awakening when he would stand or sit. He felt something cold on one of his fingers and looked down, his eyes wide with surprise as he saw a bright gold ring already worn upon it.  
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-08-2019, 03:24 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8