True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(haha well lately i'm not like in a particularly dark mode, so we'd be going vanilla for awhile. Let's see ;) and yea sure no problem. we knew each other rather "intimately" isn't it? i sorta feel like i had a fair idea of what you are in real life, as adorable as Aki is ;))

Nick broke into the brightest smile possible hearing Aki saying yes. this must be the happiest moment in his life - perhaps even better than when their babies were born. This moment marked the time when Aki finally became his... their union together. He had to give his Aki the grandest wedding possible. the loveliest things on earth. the most love he could give...

He chuckled and found tears again welling up in his eyes, seeing the surprised look on Aki when he discovered the ring on his finger. "i'd fitted it on when you fell asleep after little Angel's out... i-i... i couldn't wait to have you as mine." he smiled and admitted almost sheepishly. "And yes, our little Angel... the miracle bringer. Our lovely bundle of joy..." he nodded agreeing to the lovely name Aki chose. "And she will have the same initial as you." he smirked finding that connection rather interesting.

Just then, the doctor came in to check on Aki. the one thing that Nick didn't like about the hospital was, Aki would be touched and assessed by all these strangers. he didnt'n like it... but with Aki's condition, he tried hard to tolerate it.

the doctor gave Aki a thorough assessment, under Nick's watchful eyes. the young man was fully aware of Aki's progress, so the moment the doctor finished his examinationn, he requested for Aki to be released from the hospital.

the doctor didn't disagree, but he did ask Nick to step out for awhile. he warned Nick of the damage Aki suffered on his opening. (nick wasn't too happy that the doctor checked Aki even on THAT place, but he knew that was necessary for Aki's wellbeing)

"To help him heal, you can put on some balm to alleviate the inflammation. but for the coming few days, he might be experiecning soreness. Avoid touching water for the coming few days, and he should heal alright." the doctor instructed, before signing under the paper approving for the release.

Nick smiled and came back into the room once all the paperwork was done. he'd asked for the babies to be brought in and for the first time, he helped Aki sit up - and immediately the older man hissed in pain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 03-09-2019, 07:04 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8