True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(It is alright, I am fine with either Nick doing dark or vanilla. We do know each other intimately like Nick and Aki do and I am like my character Aki in so many ways so you are 100% right. I am not older like he is though. :))

The older man who was Aki felt young once more when Nick was around. He expressed a proud and loving smile of his own, gazing up into his eyes. He did not have to ponder about the curious question of either whether or not to marry his beloved protector. He was glad to be with him forever and ever. Not even the moments of death would ever separate them both. Death was a curse but also a part of life.

He felt blessed, wanting to be with Nick even with his last breath. As he went to say something he was cut off by the doctor and became nervous. He tried his very most to not squirm away from the man who he did not know of by name. He did not like to be touched by any other man but his beloved Nick. He was happily relieved after the doctor had stopped touching him in the sensitive part of his body.

He was both female and male but he had standards and as so he only let Nick's hands explore him and just him. He yawned softly, feeling rather weary but was much too restless to simply slip away into sweet, soothing slumber. "It is a beautiful ring, sweetie. I hope it did not cost too much." He was more than eager to experience the wedding evening and then be able to be impregnated with more of their children by Nick's thick, well endowed manhood that he grew well into. "Oh Nick, I am blessed to have such an understanding husband like you, Angel and Hercules have such a wonderful mother and father."

He smiled wide but it faded as he felt pain in his nether region. He wanted to figure out as to why he was sore in that particular area of his body but he did not complain too much. He was confused but he laid back down as to avoid the pain. "Ugh .. I feel so much pain between my legs." He sighed with relief as he felt no pain while laying back down on one of his sides. "Angel is our little precious, innocent daughter." He looked up as he heard the sound of two children crying filled the room. A nurse brought in the two twins. "And our handsome little Hercules will grow up to be a true man like you one day."

"Here you go Miss Aki and Mister Nick, your son and daughter." The nurse said softly, holding the wailing two twins who seemed to be in sync with each other. "Congratulations."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-10-2019, 06:55 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,236 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8