True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I agree with getting to know you as well you are so sweet. You are kind and protective with Aki I love that about you. I do not mind Nick correcting the nurse. :))

Aki sighed with relief as he was laid down on his back by Nick once more. He listened to the doctor speaking about a few topics in order to help assist with Aki's sore, swollen opening. He did not complain even though he wanted to do that, wanting nothing more than to be home with Nick and the two twins alone. He did not trust other men touching him even if they were gentle and harmless. As time passed along the two fathers Nick and Aki were both becoming increasingly impatient with being released from the hospital but did not ever complain about it. He was glad that soon he would be back in the familiar surroundings of the home that he and his beloved Nick had called of home. Life was only about him and Nick and their newly born children Hercules and Angel.

When spoken to by Nick the nurse nodded, apologizing about the lack in judgment that she did when calling Aki Mrs and feminine with the such words. "I apologize Mr Nick. I shall not make that mistake with calling Mr Aki Mrs again." She did and gently placing loudly wailing Hercules in Nick's warmly waiting arms and the second twin who was Angel in Aki's ones.

"Thank you for handing Angel to me, sweetheart. I dont think that I can get up as much." Aki the mother smiled up at Nick,  graciously thanking him as he opened his arms, holding the child who was Angel and offered a large eagerly waiting breast to her which her mouth gently latched upon and fed from as it's warm milk flowed into it, slowly falling into a peaceful, relaxed state of slumber. He smiled down at Angel with a gently expressed motherly smile. Life was focusing only on building the family that both Nick and Aki now. "I agree with Hercules having to protect his little sister. He is her big brother after all."

After Angel fell asleep it left only Hercules to be fed as well, he gently held him and expressed a slight wince of discomfort as Hercules roughly latched onto one of his breasts for only a minute before his face relaxed. When Hercules faded into slumber he let Nick put both babies in the baby carrier basket and answered his lover's asked of question. "I would love to change into my clothing." He said softly to his beloved Nick to avoid waking up the two now soundly slumbering twins. "I cannot wait until we are out of this damn hospital and at home."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-11-2019, 04:12 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,210 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8