True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Aki - and i mean you in real life and also in the rp - is so sweet I have to protect him! he's so open and vulnerable in front of Nick. he will be prone to hurt if I am not there to protect him ;))

Nick frowned seeing the rough suckling of Hercules had caused Aki pain. he knew their baby didn't do it intentionally, but it still didn't feel right to hear Aki hissing in pain. He stroked the back of Hercules to calm the baby, almost like sending a message to him to be gentle. The baby had no one to compete iwth him, his little sister was fed, so there was no rush.

He settled the twins in the basket, where the 2 babies snuggled close together immediately. Perhaps to them, the difference wasn't that much now that they were outside in the real world, because they still had each other close by. They were not alone...

Nick nodded, agreeing very much with Aki. "Yes dear. ... we will be home with a new identity. not only are we parents now.... we are also husbands." he smiled taking Aki's left hand to clasp him on his hand. "I designed this ring myself. It symbolized my love for the dearest soul on earth, and also the mommy of our babies." he smiled - of course, the use of plural in "babies" did not restrict to Hercules and Angel. he fully intended to have a big family, so now the priority was to help Aki heal as quickly as possible.

He pulled Aki up once again, steadying him by his waist when he wobbled. Afterall it had been a long time since Aki had last walked. He took him securely in his arms and shed the hospital gown away. Aki almost looked like he was still pregnant: his breasts were swollen and heavy with milk, his aerola engorged and puffy with the recent feeding, his belly was still bloated with his womb struggling to recover. Nick clasped his jiggling belly and held him up. His belly was soft enough, Nick's palm almost sank deep within it. Aki might not be in his most flattering self right now, but Nick was still truly in love with him.

Holding Aki, Nick helped pull on his clothes. He had chosen a baggy sweatpants for Aki, with the softest silk panties - yes, panties - for him to wear. It was intended to hug his swollen feminine lips with the gentlest touch. However, Nick found that Aki was still hissing at any contact to his abused opening. "Shh.. is that too uncomfortable? will you prefer no underwear insteadl?" He asked gently, cupping the nether region of Aki's and for the first time, felt how heated the area was from the inflammation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 03-12-2019, 09:30 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,237 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8