True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Aw you are so sweet. Nick is such a strong man and so are you. :))

Aki's badly weakened body was sadly sore but he did not complain when Hercules fed from him, gently stroking his soft hair with the other hand that was free. He sighed softly, becoming less sore when he gotten used to it as time passed along. He wanted to be the best mother and be able to truly bond with his two children. Life was eager to be explored and conquered. It was also meant to be truly proud of.

The two now sleeping twins had a deep bond to each other, yawning gently as both loaned each other their warmth. Both brother and sister slumbered for a while to rest their bodies and minds.  Hercules was smaller than his sister but he was still prepared to comfort his beloved sister with all of his mind, body and soul but for now all he could do was simply kept his sister warm with each passing minute.

Meanwhile, Aki was excited to know that he, Nick and their precious twins were finally discharged from the hospital. He had only his weak body and sore, swollen opening to tend to by Nick and him only. He slowly arose to his feet with help from Nick who stood nearby, his legs spread far apart from each other as he felt the tender flesh of it become bothered because of the upright presence of his body.

"That is wonderful news, now we don't have to worry about those nurses or doctors touching our children." He only felt safe when he was with Nick and him alone. He would have to be used to the twins also joining the family. He only allowed one person to touch him and that someone was Nick. He felt relief when he dressed himself in the baggy sweat pants and panties but did not want to be dressed in underwear because of how sore his nether region was. He wanted nothing more than to be able to walk properly. Life was easy when his beloved Nick was by his side and right now he needed him more.

"Thank you for helping me, my love but the panties hurt, I would prefer not to wear them." He said softly, walking around the room like a crab on the shore of a beach. He took the panties off, not fearful to strip his clothing from his body from the hips down. He sighed once more but this was from happiness. After removing the panties he redressed in the wonderful, stretchable sweatpants once more.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-12-2019, 02:38 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8