True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(I am not rich as well so we share that. And it is not sad. I do wish I was rich as well so I could share my written stories around the world though. :))

Aki had to stop himself from attacking each of the doctors and nurses as he saw the two newborn twins Hercules and Angel being checked. He simply watched over them like a hawk protecting it's babies. Life was all about loving the family that he now had but he could not get up from the bed to do such things. He was relieved that he could be freed from pains. He only bonded with Angel and Hercules for what was a minute but he already found himself falling head over heels in love with such defenseless offspring that was not fortunately brought into the world.

He was also worried that he would probably in danger as well but he was from worried when the doctor told them that his life was spared from death's cold, bony hand. Living was now about loving Nick and their two twins that would be able to be adored to no possible end. He walked with suffering but he had did without any possible complaining or suffering. He sighed in relief as he and his family left the hospital and were heading home. The doctor held the twins gently, smiling at the two lovers and then walked away with slow steps as to not walk too fast.

"Thank you, Nick. I could not have done this without you." He said happily, expressing a warm, loving smile up at his beloved Nick before watching the driver carefully and gently putting the twins in their car seats. After that he opened the door to help Aki into the car and stepped back to let Nick do the rest of the tasks which was getting up into the seat. "I am glad to be going home with you and our twins."

He rode in the car on his back to avoid being in pain once again. He whimpered softly, feeling as he had been in unbearable agony. He closed his eyes for the whole car ride. Soon the car wen to a complete stop after a few hours of what seemed like endless driving down an empty road. He felt eager to be back at the homes familiar surroundings. After getting in the house with help from Nick he had laid down on the bed, spreading his legs and letting Nick put the balm on the aching flesh of his swollen opening. "It is a good time to put the balm on."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-13-2019, 08:46 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,174 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,245 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,217 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8