True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Yes, I do desire for that job. I love writing. I make up imaginary worlds and I have many stories that I am editing and finishing.)

Aki had to have it all inside of him to clamp his legs closed as Nick softly applied the balm. He closed his eyes tightly, keeping natural tears of pain back. He did not want his beloved Nick to think that he was hurting him. He managed to make his way through the harshly violent waves of discomfort, tightly gripping the covers of the bed that was limply laying on either side of his tender in his tightly clenched hands, sore aching hips. He felt as though his opening was flipped inside out, causing him unimaginable amounts of pain but it was not Nick's fault. He loved and only trusted Nick alone to touch him.

He knew that he was just trying to help and be careful of his tender flesh. Pain was nothing but a burden but at the same time it also let a person or animal know that they were still truly alive, thriving in the world and breathing in the world. He wanted nothing more than to be freed from the agony of a sore swollen opening, not regretting struggling and birthing the two large twins who was Hercules and Angel.

He would do it all over if such was needed. He and his beloved Nick were both glad that the two such twins were healthy as an Ox. He was eager to stand up but he knew that he needed to lay down.  He tried his hardest to stay still and loosen his muscles from being so tense. He focused only on staying calm and looked down at Nick's soft hair and handsome face and it's features. "Thank you, my love. I will sleep for only a short while." He stayed laying on the bed, putting down his legs and laying for a while to catch on slumber until one or both of the twins awoke but for now he was able to relax for a while.

He slept for a while, soon awakening to the sound of Angel and Hercules crying in unison. They seemed to do that together like a choir. He awoke to Nick softly speaking to him. He stretched for a minute or so, opening his arms and letting the twins have a breast to latch onto and feeding from. He had massive amounts of milk for them to fill their stomachs till the two rowdy children were truly content and full
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-14-2019, 03:08 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,853 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,284 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,215 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8