True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Yes, I feel that way with each of my stories. I started writing when I was really young about my many imaginary world's and sadly some of my stories were wiped out from my old last laptop but I managed to find a few of them. One of my stories has my name but it is fantasy that I write about, the story that has my name in it is based on a dream I had once. By the way, ooh! I would love to have Aki be 100 percent insecure of his body. I was thinking about that exact thought. And my writers block has disappeared so that is why I am writing longer replies but I can keep it short if you want.)

Aki did not realize that his thick bloated belly, droopy milk dripping breasts and other areas of his body was still full of heavy weighed fat that made him feel like he was an enormous whale covered with blubber. His cheeks blushed a bright pink as each layer of his clothing was being removed by Nick one by one. After that he was naked as a jaybird once more and even though he did not glance down at himself he was still sadly insecure because of how he must have appeared after the harsh process known as birthing the two twins who wrecked havoc on his womb and once narrow but now wide birthcanal. He did not blame them at all for anything no matter how he looked, not even a little bit. Life was still blissful through it all and he did not care if he was to stay plump and pregnant like forever. He did not feel attractive like he once was with a tight, muscular six packed stomach, vein bulging arms and legs and most of all two tight abs to flex, show off without a shirt and to truly touch and die for.

He wanted nothing more than to lay down and curl up, never to see the scorching warm smiling sun or the cooling rays of the moon again. He did not know why Nick still felt attracted to him through it all. He did not ever want to be the main cause of Nick to worry or be saddened by the entire pregnancy for the grueling nine months that left him sore and emotional. It would take time to bounce back from the process known as his first pregnancy and the birthing of the two large twins. He wanted nothing more than to be in love with his body once again. He loved it how much Nick had truly cared for him since day one. Nick was his reason for striving each day and he would never forget him. Never ever. "Thank you, love. I would love that." He said softly as if he were a soft and shy mouse too afraid to speak. He was eager to be back to his fit self. He wanted nothing more than to be able to stand up, sit down or be able to be in no pain in any way, shape or form. He blamed no one for the pain and sensitivity that he still had to bare through after the rough and violently process known as the birthing.

He slowly got up, letting Nick rid his body of any and all foulness from his body. He leaned against the headboard of the sturdy, large queen sized bed. As he was being cleaned by Nick he looking at him instead of his own body which he was fearful to gaze down at. He wanted to simply wallow in his self pity and sob for a strange reason but after much soul searching he did not and was not a fan of his emotions and he had felt as though he was fat and had missed the roundness of his belly when he was pregnant but now he felt like a cow, feeling the fat upon him jiggling freely as if it had a mind of it's own. He swallowed hard, looking up at his beloved Nick, trying to figure out as to what to say. "I do not know why but my stomach is so sensitive." He said softly, feeling just how painfully the sensitive flesh of his belly was. "I am sorry love, do not worry, you did nothing wrong, nothing at all. It's just .. it feels painful to be touched there." He wiped his eyes to try to stop the tears that had overflowed in his lower eyelids that had betrayed him by having a mind of their own.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-18-2019, 07:05 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8