True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Making stories has been difficult from time to time but it is also rewarding. Thank you for the encouragement of my dreams. It was a sad day when my laptop broke down but I have been able to recover a few of my stories. It is like we are making a story with Nick and Aki which has been wonderful and still is. Most people here do not stick around when in a roleplay but we both have. Being here is about taking the time to read each post but some people do not do take to time to do that which is a waste of time for the people taking time to type. I am glad that you and I have made such a loving qnd wonderful roleplay like this, I am always curious and eager to read your posts. Nick and Aki are such a wonderful couple and Aki loves to be the best as he could be for Nick. :))

Aki was indeed insecure but he tried not to express such racing thoughts and feelings. He looked up into Nick's eyes silently, a bright blush still on his face. He did not know exactly how he actually looked but he felt massive like a waddling walrus and he was not built with tight, rippling muscles anymore. He was glad that his beloved Nick had loved him through the many unappealing, drastic changes that took over his body. He did not ever blame their children or Nick for anything that happened. Not even a little bit. It was a natural thing to have been become overweight with such large babies. He wanted nothing more than to be freed from unbearable pain from even the softest of touches.

He tried his very hardest to focus only on Nick but he was weary and eager to hide his globe like planet of a belly. He squirmed whenever his belly was being cleaned by his beloved. He was confused about how Nick could still be attracted to him even when he was now a tub of lard and fatness. He felt more female than male because of how much he was sensitive on places of his body. He gasped, wanting to shove the soft towel away from his belly but through it all he tried his hardest to stay still while he was being cleaned gently on his sensitive large, swollen belly.  He wanted to be able to stay still while he would be able to be rid of grime that had formed upon his body but half of him was halfway clean. He wanted to be angry because of how strange his swollen his stomach and breasts were.

"My belly hurts, love, I do not know why but it hurts a lot when anything touches it." He said softly with a shivering series of many breath, feeling as though he was in both pleasure and pain as his belly was being touched with the towel. He whimpered like a saddened dog being scolded by it's owner. He wanted nothing more than to be able to stay still and be cleaned by Nick without even a little bit of pain. "I love you too, Nick. I feel blessed to be with you and now we have two twins to care for a love." He replied to his lover, gazing into his sweet, loving, eager to please eyes.

He smiled as much as his smile would lengthen to, feeling as if he could be with Nick forever. He was frustrated because of how his belly was hurting even with the gentlest of touches. He wanted to be clean just how Nick had wanted him to be as well but his belly was aching too much for even the lightest touches but he was in too much pain. He felt ashamed for shedding tears in front of his beloved Nick and making him worry so much but he could not keep them back. He was also worried as well because of how sensitive his belly sadly and truly was. "You are sweet, I am happy to be loved by you, Nick." He smiled softly, trying his hardest to ignore the discomfort of his belly as he was being of cleaned.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 03-19-2019, 04:20 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8